Downloading Worlds Tutorial
The first thing you will need before anything is ES File Explorer. (If you don't have this app, you can download it for free in the store)
- 1.) Go to the Worlds section of this website.
- 2.) Once there, you must download the .zip file of the world you wish to download.
- 3.) When the download is completed, you need to enter ES File Explorer and go to Downloads.
- 4.) When in Downloads, you need to hold the .zip file of the world until a window pops up.
- 5.) While in the window, hit the option "Extract to" and select Choose Path.
- 6.) The path you must enter in is /sdcard/Android/data/com.mindblocks.blocks/files/worlds/
- 7.) When completed go to the folder: /sdcard/Android/data/com.mindblocks.blocks/files/worlds/ and rename the directory you just extracted if you so desire, but don't use anything other than letters, numbers, and spaces.
- 8.) Open Blockstory and the world will be acessible.
Hope this helped!